- Montage ~ Double Occupancy – $4,595.00
- Montage ~ Private King – $5,495.00
Date & Time Details: Join Maeve & Christine for 6 glorious days on the beautiful island of Maui for empowered living for your whole being.
Location: Montage Kapalua BayEmail us about program
Mind Body Strong’s Fitness/Yoga/Surf Retreat on Maui ~ Co-ed
October 2 - 7, 2017
MIND BODY STRONG
Join Maeve and Christine Khuri for five glorious nights in the luxury residences at Montage Kapalua Bay. Ranked the number 1 resort in Hawaii and number 4 in the world by Travel & Leisure, this 24 acre Maui beachfront resort is the ideal destination from which to experience Hawaiian lifestyle at its finest. At every turn, the spirit of Hawaii merges with your own to create pono — a true sense of balance and harmony.
Workouts combine strength and cardio. Alignment based yoga is complimented with restorative reboots and guided meditation. Wellness sessions cover nutrition, journaling and group adventures, all feeding into self-discovery and a richer experience. Outside of group activities, you will have plenty of free time to explore the resort and island. There’s even time to learn how to surf.
All levels welcome!
THE MBS EXPERIENCE ~
HERE’S WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR MBS RETREAT:
- Five glorious nights in Montage Kapalua Bay luxe ocean front residences including resort fees and usage of spa facilities.
- Gourmet 3-course welcome dinner.
- Five delicious breakfasts.
- A breathtaking Maui sunset catamaran dinner cruise with open bar.
- Healing massage at the amazing Montage Spa.
- Welcome Bag with Mind Body Strong tools.
- Daily yoga & fitness classes, journaling and meditation.
- Group hike with a local guide.
- Other exciting surprises!
- Private sessions with Christine and Maeve to discuss goals, challenges, nutrition, etc.
- Optional add-on for 3 x group surf lessons
- Spa perks
- Additional days before or after the retreat at a preferred rate.
A MIND BODY STRONG DAY
- 7:00-8:30am Breakfast at your leisure
- 9:00-10:30am Morning fitness/yoga class
- 10:30-11:30 Wellness session such as journaling or nutrition
- 11:30-4:30pm Free time, group surf lessons, afternoon excursions, shopping, stand-up paddle boarding and other activities, lounging by the pool or beach, spa, private session with Christine and Maeve
- 5:00-6:30pm Afternoon fitness/yoga and meditation
- 6:30pm Free time for dinner excluding the Welcome Dinner and Sunset Sail dinner