WE ARE LOVING ARBONNE’S INNERCALM AND HERE’S WHY!
Did you know that 84% of the world experiences some feelings of stress? Arbonne’s de-stress powder features sustainably sourced Ashwagandha, a powerful adaptogen, along with sustainably sourced Saffron to help you achieve a balanced mindset. L-theanine, an amino acid found in tea leaves, promotes a sense of calm and relaxation without feeling drowsy.
KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract, a powerful adaptogen traditionally used in Ayurveda, has been studied to help manage occasional stress
Saffron Stigmas Extract, a precious spice cultivated in Spain, derived from the stigmas of Crocus sativus traditionally used in Ayurveda helps support a balanced mood
L-theanine, an amino acid found in tea leaves, helps temporarily promote a sense of calm and relaxation
- Gentle, de-stress formula helps you achieve a calm mindset without feelings of drowsiness
- With consistent daily use, the formula can temporarily reduce feelings of stress to promote a sense of calm and relaxation
- Unique powder blend of amino acid and adaptogenic botanicals which have been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help the body adapt to stress can be used to help support a “meditative state of mind” regardless of what life throws at you
- Light peach green tea flavor can be combined with water, tea or other liquids to help bring a sense of calm to any time, wherever and whenever you need it
- Contains 2 grams of sugar per serving
Get your InnerCalm today by becoming a Preferred Client
As a Preferred Client, you will enjoy a 20% savings when you shop and reap even more benefits like free shipping, special offers, and rewards for your loyalty. As an extra incentive for the month of July, your yearly membership is FREE (a savings of $29)!
Interested in becoming an Independent Consultant and joining Lulu’s team?
Share and sell Arbonne products and enjoy benefits like commissions, product discounts, bonuses, and exclusive offers that only our healthy living partners can earn. Email Lulu today to set up a phone meeting: email@example.com.
Leave a Reply