Searching for the right crystal can be overwhelming, especially if you are a complete beginner. There are hundreds of healing stones and each stone comes with its unique structure, color, energy, and property, which affects every person differently.
In this article, we are going to talk about how you can choose the right type of stone for you:
How to Choose the Right Type of Healing Crystal
There are many ways to find the perfect crystal for a person. Today, we are going to discuss the top 3 methods of finding the right healing stone for you:
Method #1: Use your intentions as guidance
The easiest way to choose a healing stone is by determining which area of life you want to improve. Each crystal has its unique property that changes the energy around us in a different way. So, whether you are interested in protection, self-development, or personal wellbeing, there is a stone that aligns with that energy.
Method #2: Choose a stone according to the chakra
Chakras are spiritual energy that is present inside every living being. When open, they keep us happy, healthy and balance, but the issue arises when these chakras get blocked or unbalanced. This is where healing crystals are used, to unblock these chakras.
There are 7 main chakras that are aligned with our spine to the top of the head. Each chakra has a different color and is associated with different stones. By identifying which chakra, you want to unblock, you can choose the right stone to help you.
Here is the list of all 7 chakras and stones associated with them:
- Base chakra: The base chakra is red in color and ground your energy with the earth. This chakra is positioned at the base of your spine and is involved with security and survival. Black tourmaline, red jasper, and hematite are the best crystals that resonate with the base chakra.
- Sacral Chakra: This chakra aids the flow of energy throughout your body. It is positioned below your stomach and it is the center of your emotions, pleasure, and sexual organs. Amber, orange calcite, and sunstone are the best crystals for this chakra.
- Solar plexus: This chakra is yellow in color and is connected to your neural network. It focuses on your self-confidence and personal power. The solar plexus is located below the breast bone. The stones that resonate with chakra are rutilated quartz, pyrite, yellow jasper, and citrine.
- Heart chakra: This green and pink chakra springs love, compassion, and forgiveness in a person. It is placed in the center of your chest resonates with rose quartz, green aventurine, emerald, and green jade.
- Throat Chakra: This chakra is placed at the base of your neck. The stones that resonate with the chakra are lapis lazuli, blue apatite, aquamarine, and turquoise.
- Third eye: This chakra boosts physical abilities and activates the pineal gland. It is deep indigo in color and it is the center of your intuition. Purple fluorite, shungite, and amethyst are some of the stones that resonate with this chakra.
- Crown Chakra: This chakra is positioned at the top of your head. It is your connection with your higher consciousness. Selenite, clear quartz, diamond, and amethyst are some of the stones that resonate with this is a chakra.
To choose a stone that is linked with a particular chakra, it is best to look at the energy, color, and character of the stone and how it resonates with you.
Method #3: Choose a Crystal according to your astrological sign.
There are twelve different zodiac signs that are linked with your birthdate. You can choose and Purchase Healing Stones according to your astrological sign.
- Aries: Carnelian, green jasper, citrine, and bloodstone are the best crystal for this sun sign.
- Taurus: People born between April 20 and May 20 fall under Taurus. Stones that resonate with this sign are amber, malachite, jade, and dioptase.
- Gemini: Agate, dalmatian, and celestite stones are best for this astrological sign.
- Cancer: Moonstone, red jasper, and pearl resonate with this sign.
- Leo: Stones that resonate are pyrite, golden topaz, onyx, and carnelian.
- Virgo: Crystals that resonate with this star sign are green jade, moss agate, peridot, and blue tourmaline.
- Libra: Sodalite, peridot, opal and tourmaline.
- Scorpio: Aquamarine, malachite, topaz, and rhodochrosite are great for this star sign.
- Sagittarius: Turquoise, tiger’s eye, topaz, and sodalite.
- Capricorn: People with this star sign resonate best with fluorite, malachite, and garnet.
- Aquarius: Opal, turquoise, amethyst, and garnet.
- Pisces: Stones for this sign are aquamarine, sapphire, amethyst, and Angelite.